To celebrate the release of Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes in bookstores on August 11, I’m about to announce the biggest contest I’ve ever offered!!!
AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Check out the details in my video:
Here’s what you can win:
- Airfare for the winner and a guest to Kansas City, Missouri (continental US only)
- A private car to and from the airport
- Two nights stay in the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza Hotel (Friday and Saturday)
- $500 gift card to the Country Club Plaza
- Dinner with Denise Grover Swank
The contest runs from August 11-August 23. ONE winner will be announced on August 24.
How do you enter?
Take a selfie of you holding a print copy of Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes. IT MUST BE THE NEW COVER. Any photos of the old cover will not qualify. Post your photos with the hashtag #DGSRoseGiveaway to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can post it to one or all three. Each posting will equal one entry.
The fine print:
- The photo must be a selfie with the new cover (Posted above.)
- Airline tickets are for the continental US only and will be purchased by Denise Grover Swank or someone working on her behalf.
- One winner is chosen and picks her or his guest.
- Winner receives accommodations for one hotel room for two nights. Any incidentals incurred during the winner’s stay (ex: Room service, movie rental, etc.) will be paid for by the winner.
- Private car will be arranged by Denise Grover Swank or someone working on her behalf.
- $500 gift card may not be redeemed for cash.
- Dinner will be at a restaurant of Denise’s choosing. She will pay for the meal for the winner and her guest.
- Only entries to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram will count
- Entries must use the hashtag #DGSRoseGiveaway to qualify.
- Employees, former employees, close friends, and family members of Denise Grover Swank are not qualified to win.
- Purchase not necessary to enter.
OH my stars and garters! I love it! Can’t wait to add your book to my library! Good luck to everyone and congrats ahead of time to the winner!
This is awesome!!!
This is the best news EVER!!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed! AMAZING! 🙂
Thank you , you are the most generous person I have ever met.. Thank you again.
This would be a dream come true! Your awesomeness knows no bounds! <3