To see the official rules for Twenty-Nine Reasons to Love Rose Gardner, go here.
It’s another coffee mug giveaway day. It’s your last chance to get one of these gems during this giveaway. Today we will be giving away another Crappydoodles mug! It’s how I feel every morning before I get my caffeine in me, for sure. I need to sneak one of these out of Denise’s house. Someone distract her on Twitter while I slip out the front door. 😉 Today I want to share a fun and yummy coffee mug recipe that I like to make with my girls. It is perfect for a chocolate fix when needed. We like to add chocolate chips or even Reece’s chips: Chocolate Cake in a Mug
- 4 Tbsp. cake flour (plain, not self-rising)
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- Small splash of vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate chips, optional
How to make it
- In a microwave safe MUG:
- Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a fork.
- Add egg, mix thoroughly.
- Pour in milk and oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add chips, if using.
- Put mug in microwave, and cook for three minutes on 1000 watts.
- Cake will rise over top of mug–do not be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little; tip onto a plate if desired.