Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes is doing even better than I expected with sales and has some really awesome reviews and ratings!!! At this moment, it has twenty-three 5 star ratings and seven 4 star! I am ecstatic!!!
That’s thirty ratings with an average of 4.76%.
That is unbelievable. THANK YOU!
But I’m also greedy. I’m a debut author and self-published to boot. Readers only have word of mouth and reviews to rely on as to whether Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes is worth 0.99 for an ebook (to be raised to $2.99 in September) or $10.79 for print (Barnes & Noble and Amazon.) So now I need your help, and I’ve provided an incentive.
Because I have bushel full of kids and I believe in bribery rewards sharing with friends.
I’m giving away three gift certificates worth $25 each to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble. (Winner’s choice )
How can you enter?
Simple. If you’ve read Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes, just write a review and post it somewhere that hosts reviews. The review can be one sentence or a lengthy analysis. The only thing I ask is that it be honest. One review post equals one entry.
But, wait. Don’t you want more chances to win? Just post a review somewhere else. It can be the same review, just post it on another site. Or a blog post. My only request is that it’s somewhere that can be linked back to so potential readers can see it.
Criteria to enter:
- One entry for each review posted. Must be a review, not just a rating because some of those are impossible to track.
- Sites for postings include, but are not limited to: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, a review on your personal blog, a review posted on another blog (not a comment) or any other site you can think of.
- Extra credit: Amazon has a Like button on both book format pages (Kindle and Print.) If you like each page, I’ll give you one extra entry. This is totally on the honor system since there’s no way to track back, but this is a HUGE factor in Amazon’s algorithms.
- More extra credit: Another honor entry if you click all the tags at the bottom of the Amazon pages. The higher the numbers, the higher Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes shows up in searches for those tags. Feel free to add tags of your own.
- Reviews can have been added BEFORE the beginning of the contest. Just leave a link to your review in the comment section.
- In comments, list the site where the review was left and a link. You can list multiple links in one comment. Or one link per comment. Entirely up to you. If you add more to other sites later, you may make a comment further down. Tell me in the comment if you’ve “liked” my TWO pages on Amazon and clicked the tags on BOTH pages. Follow this link for Kindle and this one for print.