Barnes & Noble
I’m super excited! This is a new genre for me, but I’ve been reading is since late last summer. Trisha and Heather got tired of hearing me say “I think I want to write a contemporary romance.” And finally told me to shut up and do it.
If you want to read the first three chapters of AFTER MATH go here.
I want to get the word out that AFTER MATH is available and I’d love for you to help me.
What can you do?
First, you can read AFTER MATH and leave reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and/or your own blog.
Next, you can tweet or Facebook about AFTER MATH or post about it on your blog or Tumblr or any other social media outlet that let’s people know about AFTER MATH’s release.
And to show you my thanks, I’m hosting a GIVEAWAY!!!
- For every review you leave, you get one entry.
- Every time you tweet or Facebook or post somewhere about AFTER MATH, you get an entry.
- Tweet or Facebook or share my special BONUS PRIZE
What can you win?
The giveaway starts Tuesday March 12 and ends at midnight, Sunday March 31. Winners will be notified by email. You can enter the tweet and Facebook status update once a day.
But wait! There’s going to be a special bonus prize.
(Now I feel like one of those infomercials.)
I’m a creative person and have always tried to find ways to express my creativity. Before I began pouring all that energy into writing books, I used to have a blog– There’s Always Room for One More. I used to do all kinds of crazy things.
- I did a post about how wearing pearls makes me classy when I clean my house
- I made a commercial for a breakfast cereal
- My own take of the Oscars with Blog Awards (that post took me HOURS to write)
- Creating illustrations to emphasis my points
- My weeks long hostage crisis with Best Buy and my dishwasher
You get the point.
My creativity was DYING for an outlet! As I came up with this giveaway, I thought maybe I’m not the only person who likes to think up crazy things. Why not let the readers come up with their own unique way to let people know about my book?
Let them be CREATIVE!!!
The thing is, creativity is a hard thing to quantify. So I’ve decided to use a few judges to help me. I’ll announce them later. But for now, you can do ANYTHING YOU WANT. A video. A song. A redone music video. A poem. A crazy blog post. The ideas are endless.
The only rules are:
- Nothing negative–either about AFTER MATH or any other book or author.
- The submission must encourage people to read AFTER MATH. This doesn’t have to be a sales pitch.
- I will post the finalists and the winners on my website.
- Have FUN!!!
The winner will get a $50 Amazon gift card (or B&N if you so desire.) And if there’s more than one entry that blows the judges away, I’LL GIVE MORE THAN ONE PRIZE. I want you guys to have fun with this!!! And I’m willing to pay up to encourage you. 🙂
When you come up with your awesomely creative idea, post the link in the comments below. You have until midnight Sunday, March 31 to come up with something! Winners for the bonus prize will be announced by Friday April 5, 2013.
I can’t wait to see it what you come up with!!!